Design Inspirations offers custom re-upholstery of sofas, loveseats, Queen Anne chairs, recliners, and your favorite dining room chairs that need an updated look or a fresh look. We can restore your beloved heirloom furniture, too. We also offer custom ottomans, benches, headboards for beds, cushions or any unique upholstery project you can imagine!
Our Custom Re-Upholstery service includes:
- Fabric selection of your specific project, while coordinating it with additional pieces in the room for a cohesive look;
- Pick up of your project to be re-upholstered and drop off of your fabulous, updated piece (within a twenty-mile radius);
- Professional upholstery of your project.
With more than 8,000 fabrics to choose and trims galore, your next project will be what you’ve always envisioned. Designer Kathleen Kirby brings an array of selections to you in the comfort of your own home.
With her designer’s vision, Kathleen blends your ideas and her expertise to create a piece to reflect your individual flair. Her artist’s eye enables her to create your custom re-upholstery project to compliment the furniture and accent pieces you already own. She can design with any style, flavor, lighting and accessories.
What to consider in choosing a fabric includes:
- Style and character of the upholstery fabric
- Color palette for your family and way of living
- Durability to match use of project
- Fade resistance
- Natural fabrics or synthetics
Custom design, superior service, and customer satisfaction are a few of the things that make Design Inspirations unique. We are always there for you because your design project is just as important to us as it is to you!
When Kathleen Kirby designs for you, you become part of the Design Inspirations family!